Tulsa Boat Sales services all other major brands of inboard, inboard/outboard and most outboard motor lines. 918.438.1881
Mercury annually evaluates the service performance of our dealers and assigns our highest rating of "Mercury Premier" to those dealers demonstrating an exceptional commitment to customer service.
- When you take your Mercury product to a Premier dealer, you can expect that they:
- Have achieved a 12-month service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score above the national average
- Possess all the necessary service tools, testing equipment, manuals and parts books
- Employ at least one Certified or Master technician
- Provide timely service for all Mercury Marine customers
- Offer extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate
- Use, display and stock an adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts
- Offer a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature
Shrink wrap is the best means of protecting your boat from the snow and ice during those long, cold, and windy winter months. It'll keep your boat warm when the sun shines and dry on even the worst of days.