Tulsa Boat Sales services all other major brands of inboard, inboard/outboard and most outboard motor lines. 918.438.1881
Mercury annually evaluates the service performance of our dealers and assigns our highest rating of "Mercury Premier" to those dealers demonstrating an exceptional commitment to customer service.
- When you take your Mercury product to a Premier dealer, you can expect that they:
- Have achieved a 12-month service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score above the national average
- Possess all the necessary service tools, testing equipment, manuals and parts books
- Employ at least one Certified or Master technician
- Provide timely service for all Mercury Marine customers
- Offer extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate
- Use, display and stock an adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts
- Offer a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature
Fiberglass & Gelcoat Repair
There is nothing more disheartening to a boat owner than seeing their boat's fiberglass damaged. The good news is fiberglass can be repaired to look brand new. We staff some of the most professional boat body repair specialists in the area. We will fix whatever fiberglass issue you have quickly so you will be boating in no time.
In addition to all structural repairs, including aluminum and wood, we also specialize in custom color painting and custom striping. So whether you need a major structural repair or a new paint job, including the bottom paint, we can provide you with professional, experienced service that will leave your boat looking better than the day you bought it. Stop in today for a free custom quote!