2016 Sun Tracker FISHIN' BARGE® 24 DLX
USED 2016 MERCURY 115 ELPT CT 4S EFI MOTOR
USED 2016 TRAILSTAR TA TRAILER
RPM RANGE ENGINE HOURS
0-879 9.4 hrs
880-1649 3.6 hrs
1650-2699 3.2 hrs
2700-3629 2.4 hrs
3630-4199 1.9 hrs
4200-4679 3.8 hrs
4680-5219 1.7 hrs
5220-5999 0.0 hrs
6000-6000+ 0.0 hrs
Total Engine Hours 26.3 hrs
TULSA BOAT SALES IS A NO HASSLE NO HAGGLE DEALERSHIP
IF THE HOURS ARE NOT LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILIBLE. BOATS MUST HAVE HOUR METER OR COMPUTER TO PULL HOURS.
WHEN EQUIPMENT IS NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES OR LISTED IN DESCRIPTION IT MOST LIKLEY IS NOT INCLUDED.
COVERS ARE OFTEN NOT SHOWN BUT WILL BE LISTED IN NON STANDARD EQUIPMENT IF INCLUDED
Tulsa Boat Sales
12303 East 11th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74128
918 438 1881
Sales dept. is open 9:00 to 6:00 Tue-- Fri
Sat 9:00 to 4:00
Sat closing varies from noon to 4:00 after Labor Day
Closed Sunday and Monday
EMAIL CHECKED WHEN STORE IS CLOSED.
BOATS ARE SHOWN WHEN STORE IS CLOSED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO EMAIL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Thank you for your interest in our store. Feel free to contact us at any time if we can help you.
RICHARD DAVIS, GENERAL MANAGER
TROY OLIVER, OWNER
We are a dealer for War Eagle fishing and hunting boats, Misty Harbor and Bentley Pontoons and Tri-Toons, Marine Master Trailers and Mercury/Mercruiser engines. We also sell used boats.
More room. More fishing. More fun with family and friends. As our biggest two-log fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 DLX invites you and 11 others to come out and experience everything a true fishing pontoon boat has to offer, including dual livewells, four fishing chairs (two fore, two aft) and rod stowage (including a lockable compartment).
It’s more than just for fishing, though. With comfortable lounge seating, a sundeck and our new QuickLift™ Bimini top system, the FISHIN’ BARGE 24 DLX also functions as an all out comfort vehicle for relaxing and fun in the sun.
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA Certified
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.4 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
- Rail-mounted propane BBQ grill
- Length: 26' 2''
- Deck length: 24' 1''
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 24' 4''
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 2400 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 24"
- Approx. weight: 2095 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4171 Lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11''
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Towing length: 33' 6''
- Storage length: 32' 2''
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Deck Length
- 26 ft. 2 in.
- Deck Width
- 102 in.
- 2095 lb.
- 12 persons; 1700 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 32.1 gal.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 2400 lb.