2008 G3 170
USED 2008 BEAR SINGLE AXLE TRAILER
USED 2008 YAMAHA 90 4 STROKE ENGINE
-DIAGNOSTIC DOWNLOAD SHOWS 196.6 HOURS OF USE ON THE ENGINE
NON-STANDARD OPTIONS INCLUDED WITH THIS MODEL :
-LOWRANCE HOOK 5 MOUNTED ON SIDE OF CONSOLE
-LOWRANCE HOOK 3 MOUNTED ON BOW
-STAINLESS STEEL PROPELLER
-PULL-AWAY TRAILER TONGUE
General Boat Info
Make : G3 Boats
Model : Eagle 17
Model Year : 2008
Measurements / Dimensions
Beam : 85 in
Beam - Meters : 2.16
Beam - Inches : 85
Deadrise : 12℃
Depth - Detail : 25 in
Depth - Centimeters : 63.5
Depth - Inches : 25
Weight - Detail : 1,000 lbs
Weight - kg : 453.59
Weight - lbs. : 1
Width [transom] - Detail : 58 in
Height [transom] : 20 in
Length - Feet : 17
Length - Inches :
Length overall - Detail : 17 ft. 0 in
Length overall - Meters : 5.18
Length overall - Inches : 204
Body / Hull
Hull material : Aluminum
Hull thickness : 0.100 ga
Hull type : Modified Vee
Engine and Drivetrain
Engine/s standard : Yamaha
Fuel tank capacity - Detail : 21 gal
Fuel tank capacity - Liters : 79.49
Fuel tank capacity - Gal : 21
Fuel type : Gas
Drive type : Outboard
Engine max : 90 hp
Maximum capacity : 1,055 lbs
Maximum people : 4
Trailer - Length over all : 21 ft. 0 in.
Deduct 20 in. with Trail Guard tongue removed
Trailer - Weight : 1,870 lbs
Trailer - Width : 85 in
TULSA BOAT SALES IS A NO HASSLE NO HAGGLE DEALERSHIP
IF THE HOURS ARE NOT LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE. BOATS MUST HAVE HOUR METER OR COMPUTER TO PULL HOURS.
WHEN EQUIPMENT IS NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES OR LISTED IN DESCRIPTION IT MOST LIKELY IS NOT INCLUDED.
COVERS ARE OFTEN NOT SHOWN BUT WILL BE LISTED IN NON STANDARD EQUIPMENT IF INCLUDED
Tulsa Boat Sales
12303 East 11th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74128
918 438 1881
Sales dept. is open 9:00 to 6:00 Tue-- Fri
Sat 9:00 to 4:00
Sat closing varies from noon to 4:00 after Labor Day
Closed Sunday and Monday
EMAIL CHECKED WHEN STORE IS CLOSED.
BOATS ARE SHOWN WHEN STORE IS CLOSED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO EMAIL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Thank you for your interest in our store. Feel free to contact us at any time if we can help you.
RICHARD DAVIS, GENERAL MANAGER
TROY OLIVER, OWNER
We are a dealer for War Eagle fishing and hunting boats, Lund Aluminum and Fiberglass Fishing boats, Misty Harbor and Bentley Pontoons and Tri-Toons, Marine Master Trailers and Mercury/Mercruiser engines. We also sell used boats.
The new Eagle 170 was designed to give the serious fisherman maximum performance in an affordable package. An 85" beam and 58" bottom width provide stability and peace of mind, whenever the bite is on. The pro-style layout features an extra large deck with plenty of lockable storage to keep casting space uncluttered and free for landing your next "great catch." New stylish split-bench seats flip up to reveal added storage, a step-to-back deck and built-in cooler. The new Eagle 170 …ready when you are!
- All models feature breaker panels instead of fuses.
- Deluxe console features full instrumentation, Garmin® FF95 fishfinder and convenient breaker panel instead of fuses.
- Lockable rod storage holds rods up to 8' long. Side mounted rod holder allows more usable space for additional gear.
- Split bench seats flip up to reveal a built-in cooler.
- Marine grade, pressure treated plywood floors & decks with limited lifetime warranty add to the overall value of the mod-v line.
- NEW GENERATION performance stepped hull w/ 58" bottom for added stability and improved turning capabilities.
- Wide-body 85" beam provides more deck space and excellent stability while casting. (?Add to all wide-body models)
- Extruded longitudinal stringer system running the full length of the hull for added strength and performance
- 18 ounce marine grade carpet is durable and fade resistant.
- 21 gallon built in fuel tank increase distance between fill-ups and extends your fishing range.
- Two tone Firemetal Red metallic/ platinum or Black/ platinum finish color combo adds to curb appeal and resale.
- Baked on two part high gloss urethane metallic hull finish for a great looking finish that endures.
- Two piece .100 gauge welded hull for superior strength and rigidity.
- Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
- All aluminum lids are lightweight, durable and strong.
- Transom saver secures your engine for travel, reduces stress on transom during transportation.
- Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 4 custom bunks provide easy loading and a higher degree of hull protection.
- G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
- Breakers instead of fuses increases reliability and easy reset.
- Garmin® FF95 electronics and Minn Kota® 55 Edge trolling motor add value to this "total quality" package.
- 800 GPH self-priming bilge pump makes it easy to drain excess water from bilge area.
- Stowable navigation lights stay out of your way but are easy to access when needed.
- Large 27 gallon divided aerated livewell w/ timer and insulated lid, with 500 GPH aerator pump, keeps catch alive and healthy longer.
- Restyled high back deluxe upholstered "Three Across" bench seat with storage for increased comfort and improved appearance.
- Deluxe fishing chairs provide increased comfort and support.
- Two pedestal fold-down fishing seats w/ no-pinch hinges give anglers maximum fishing comfort.
- Under-seat foam insulated cooler w/ drain plug keeps your favorite beverages ice-cold and within reach at all times.
- 4 tackle trays fit conveniently along the sides of the molded front deck storage boxes, without sacrificing storage space.
- Fully extended front casting deck for better fishability. Step to front deck increases comfort and convenience.
- Black accent package includes grab rail, cleats, poles, pedestals, latches, and rub rail caps.
- Center lockable rod locker can store up to 7' rods without damage to tips or guides caused by bending rods in shorter side storage. Convenient anchor-shaped latches offer comfortable access to large storage areas.
- Two huge lockable dry storage boxes in the front casting deck provide a secure place for tackle and gear.
- Lockable battery compartment secures your cranking and trolling batteries while you are away from the boat.
- Deluxe console w/ sculpted console base, custom steering wheel with no-feedback steering, vacuum-formed "lazer wave" dash, recessed key switch, and easy-access toggle switches adds a "touch of class" to the fit and finish of the best-selling G3 boats.
- Full instrumentation on deluxe console includes fuel, speedo, tach, horn, and trim gauges for easy access to performance information.
- Yamaha controls, cables, and key switch for reliability and smooth operation.
- Boat: Eagle 170
- Length: 17'
- Length on Trailer: 21'
- Width on Trailer: 85"
- Beam: 85"
- Bottom Width: 58"
- Transom Height: 20"
- Bow or Side Depth: 25"
- Dead Rise: 12°
- Approx. Dry Hull Weight: 1000
- Approx. Pkg. Weight: 1870
- Hull Gauge: 0.1
- Maximum HP: 90
- Maximum Weight Cap.: 1055
- Persons Weight Cap.:
- Number of Persons: 4
- Fuel Capacity: 21 G
- Livewell Dimensions: 14"x41"-27G
- Color Options: Firemetal /Platinum Black / Platinum
- Max HP
- 90 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft.
- 85 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1000 lbs.
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 21 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1055 lbs.